Insert Piz Here->
Resizable, scrolling midi monitor. Change background colors to your liking. Optionally shows raw MIDI byte data. Can save log as text or midi file.
- Clears the display and MIDI buffer.
- When unchecked, no new MIDI events will be displayed.
- When checked, input MIDI will be sent to the output.
- When checked, MIDI byte data will be displayed in addition to the "human readable" text.
- When checked, the timestamp of the MIDI events is displayed (see menu for formatting).
- These three sliders (hue / saturation / brightness) set the background colors. The text color is automatically set to either black or white to contrast with the background.
- Options for time format, maximum lines, and filter settings to select which MIDI messages to display.
- Saves the collected MIDI data as a text file and/or MIDI file, or both. If you don't specify either .txt or .mid as a file extension, both files will be saved.
Default settings / loading options
Loads default settings from "midiMonitor.fxp" in the same directory as the plugin. If you rename the plugin file, it will use the actual filename when looking for default settings.
Normally loads as a VST instrument with dummy audio connections, but this can be customized. Rename the plugin to have "FX" in the filename to force it to load as a VST effect, or use pizmidi.ini.
At Google Code